Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The start of the agony!!! Hahahahaha!

One day, I fed moomoo some beef, then I blindfolded him and beat him up. He mooed pitifully, but I didn’t care and slapped him senseless. Then I kicked him around like a ball before he woke up to the pain. I fed him some more beef laced with laxatives, then laughed as he pooed like crazy. I smeared his poo all over him and stuffed more poo into his mouth and nostrils. Moomoo shrieked and mooed like mad, and I got a kick out of that. He tried to spit and snort out the poo, but I shoved it down his throat. He struggled and passed out. I left him in the toilet bowl so he couldn’t come out of the toilet and went to boil some water. When the water boiled, he came to and started mooing timidly. I asked him if he wanted to get the poo off him. He nodded. I sniggered and poured the boiling water on him, flushing off the poo and making him moo in pain. The poo was now gone, but moomoo was covered with red angry boils. I poked his boils and poured some more boiling water. Then immediately I poured ice cold water on him. The boils burst and moomoo fainted from the pain. His wounds would heal quickly on their own, so I left him alone, occasionally urinating and shitting on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment