Sunday, December 27, 2009

I slapped him and warned him to stop squirming. He got scared and urinated in the milk. I only took him out when he lost conscious. I untapped his mouth and everything came flying out into the milk. The stitches holding his ass cheeks together split and humongous amounts of poo came splashing out. I threw away the milk and waste, then washed moomoo. I hanged him by my door frame again, then got ready my bow and arrows. I set up a hard piece of foam behind him, blindfolded him and started to shoot. Moomoo screamed! I shot the arrow right through his poor little lung. He started to cough blood. I shot four different arrows through each of his small little legs next, effectively pinning them to the foam. Then I pinned his chunky tail too. He was a bloody mess. I started beating the hell out of him, and he passed out while blood continued to squirt out of the holes in him. I withdrew the arrows, and left him to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment